The Flow Head incorporates the following functions:
● Gas indexed pneumatic inlet ports.
● N2O gas flow cut off in the event of oxygen failure.
● Flow control needle valves.
● N2O/O2 flow ratio hypoxic mixture prevention proportioning system.
● Flow tubes accurate to 10% of reading.
● Color coded, market specific labels for flow tubes and flow tubes and flow control valves
● Gas mixing chamber.
● Mixed gas outlet.
● O2 flush.
● The Flow Head integrates O2, N2O and Air channels (the N2O and Air channels are optional).
● The O2 Air and N2O needle valves gas supply pressure is externally regulated to 200Kpa±10Kpa.
● The N2O channel incorporates a pressure cut-off valve.
● The O2 needle valve supply pressure in the circuit controls the output pressure of the pressure cut-off valve. Under all conditions of operation, the N2O flow shall reach zero before the O2 flow.
● In this flow head the N2O pressure switch shall cut off the flow of N2O before the O2 pressure drops below 50+/-15Kpa. (adjust by customer)
● Media: Medical grade O2, N2O and Air.
Note: Standard flow conditions defined at 20℃,101.3Kpa, (760mmHG)
％Oxygen in Mixed Gas Total Flow
|Total Flow Below 1L/min||Total flow 1L/min and Above|
|Assemble||Min.22%||22% to 28%|
|Field||Min.21%||21% to 29%|
Leakage from atmosphere shall not exceed 1SmL/min when a vacuum of 80cm H2O is applied to all internal passages of the flowhead assembly.
Operating and Storage Environment
|Temperature||5 to 40℃||-22 to 55℃|
|Humidity||less than 80RH||less than 93RH|
|Pressure||86 to 106kpa||50 to 106kpa|
All wetted materials shall be compatible with all media gases and all anesthetic agents.